Considering a podcast to augment your travel writing career? Let our Chadd Scott help you talk through the process of determining if launching a podcast is right for you.
Through 25 years in spoken word content creation, from small towns to national networks, from Oregon to Connecticut, from sports talk, news talk, FM morning shows and podcasts, with countless hosts – young, old, male and female – over countless hours, Chadd Scott knows what it takes to develop a successful show and become a compelling host. He co-hosts his own place-based podcast, “Welcome to Florida,” demonstrating the effectiveness of the strategies he teaches.
Not all podcasts are the same. Not all hosts are the same. You and your potential podcast need individual attention. That’s what you’ll receive from Chadd Scott. No templates. One size does not fit all. The vast depth of his experience working alongside different personalities and shows has given him a unique ability to work effectively with any potential spoken word content creators.
Are you starting from scratch?
Chadd’s “Getting Started” package includes:
- A 30-minute discovery phone call to brainstorm podcast ideas and opportunities
- A written follow-up to discovery phone call detailing ideas discussed and outlining action steps
- 30 days of continuing access via email to me for sharing ideas and answering questions as you get started
After completing this podcast strategy session you will possess a detailed blueprint for launching a successful podcast. You will understand what your podcast’s focus should be, how to deliver on that focus, whether a co-host is advisable, if guests are beneficial – and what kind and where to find them if so – what your goals should be and other valuable structural elements. This structure and focus will assure you are progressing on your podcast in the most productive and efficient manner possible.
As an added benefit, once your podcast launches, you will have access to Chadd Scott’s personalized assessment services at a reduced price.
One-time investment of $150
My full suite of podcast production services can include any of the following to fit your individual needs:
- Set up your podcast with host site to distribute episodes to all popular platforms – Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, etc.
- Podcast recording and editing
- Producing and voicing podcast show opens and “themes”
- Writing and posting episodic show notes
Cost dependent upon specific services required.